Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ronstar, Thought of you.

Old coin hunter

Found this and a few clad coins and 3 wheats. It rang up high and when i saw it i thought it was something special and even though it wasn't what i thought it was it's still pretty neat . Haven't had school safety officers in my town since the early 1960s. HH Jim

Attachments

• IMG_20210122_162938982.jpg
    IMG_20210122_162938982.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
So many memories. I had that "job" back in Brunswick ,Ga. at a school named ARCO. It was named for the Atlantic Refining Company. The school was torn down about 5 years ago. Absolutely beautiful building in an old Spanish motif, "U" shaped hacienda type. Never seen another school like it. Only an empty lot now. Three generations of my family went to school there. Dates to late 1800's. Back then teachers were only one step below God. Yes, I still detect there and still find a few keepers. A little long but at my age I'm long on memories. Oh yes I was a "guard" in 1948. Thanks for showing the badge.

I love it!!!!! Thats a “thin blue line” wall hanger for sure!!!! Nice find!