Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ROYAL, what ya doing?? Taking the day off?? I don't see no work being done on the new building!!!:lol:

I finally finished the Soffit and fact board today. I am gonna change one of them first thing tomorrow though. I don't like the way it looks.

I forgot to put the camera out front.

I am going to start the siding soon. As with everything else on the job, I don't know what I am doing but will get it done some way or another. Gotta go slow and easy.

but I worked myself tired again today. Some friends are suppose to come over as soon as they can and help me get started with the siding. That is what they do for a living and they said they would come and lay out the base line for me and give me some tips. I helped a neighbor a couple years ago and don't think I will have much trouble but the start is the most important part.

I have plenty to do before winter.

I did this place but did them vertical like planks. Worked out pretty good. Been on there 24 years now. I like paint free anything....LOL Its looking good now... We will need Snowcam coverage this winter when you are cleaning those off.
Mine are on the north side and get moss like stuff on them. slick as 4ell. I power washe it off when I think of it in time, but usually wait until I do a back flip...... Keeps the wife amused.....

Bottom line, your getting it done and its looking nice. Be fun in there this winter passing away the snowed in times....

Geo