Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Ruby The Fearless"

tmanly

This is Ruby. She passed away while playing. She was always close by and all I had to do was reach down and she was there. One of the best friends I ever had. I still think of her often. I was cleaning files on my computer and found this photo.

Tom in SC

ruby11_zpsrdo7ntuc.jpg

I'm so sorry about your dear Ruby. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

[attachment 315128 Rainbow-Bridge-Poem.jpg]

your dear furry friend. It is so sad when we lose them, just like losing a member of your family. Kelley (Texas) :)

Nice shot of a nice dog....sorry. We have 2 cats and one is very old and we're expecting her to go really soon.....sad.

So sorry for your loss tom,, we lost our lab of 12 years 3 months ago and one of her pupps which lived to be 9 years old had to be put down 2 days ago... that is a great picture that sort of reminds me of the line in that old tommy james song draggin the line.." my dog sam eats purple flowers we aint got much but what we got towers" rest in peace ruby..