Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rumors of new machines.

They have acquired the White's line? Perhaps they will produce an updated White's Spectra V3i?
They need to come out with one that is waterproof and with the capabilities of the new fiber shaft
eliminating a lot of weight?
I will wait till I see one with the capabilities of the V3i that displayed the freq. A 'simultaneous' metal detector that displays the freq. as the V3i did in scan, pinpointing and
performing the Electro Magnetic Interference allowing the operator to adjust accordingly would be a hard act to follow. White's
normalized the VDI! Awesome!
They could easily be the competition with a strong capability of a software writer?
I believe the software writer with the capabilities of the update will determine it all?

They have acquired the White's line? Perhaps they will produce an updated White's Spectra V3i?
They need to come out with one that is waterproof and with the capabilities of the new fiber shaft
eliminating a lot of weight?
I will wait till I see one with the capabilities of the V3i that displayed the freq. A 'simultaneous' metal detector that displays the freq. as the V3i did in scan, pinpointing and
performing the Electro Magnetic Interference allowing the operator to adjust accordingly would be a hard act to follow. White's
normalized the VDI! Awesome!
They could easily be the competition with a strong capability of a software writer?
I believe the software writer with the capabilities of the update will determine it all?

Minelab's Manticore has of lot of its features, they're getting close. Agree, they could easily be the competition if they brought one to the field with todays frequency preferences and simultaneous operation. I'm trying to wait.

Minelab's Manticore has of lot of its features, they're getting close. Agree, they could easily be the competition if they brought one to the field with todays frequency preferences and simultaneous operation. I'm trying to wait.
In my opinion the copyright is preventing a lot from happening.

I would like to see a multi frequency AT pro in a light weight axiom kinda housing waterproof to 10’ - 15’. Very important is that it has stable target id’s at depth. The AT pro has been very good for me at finding a lot of gold rings at parks and sports fields. I picked up an Axiom last week to try on saltwater beaches. I think it will open up that deeper layer. Just air testing it in house on minimum sens it’s crazy deep. HH John