Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rutus Atrex

Tony-Ok

Anyone have any experience with the Rutus Atrex?? Detector out of Poland. Are there any dealers here in the USA.? Looks like a well built detector. I don’t see any price on there website. It may be a sleeper. Any additional info would be appreciated. Trying to compile as much information I can . Thanks Tony 😃

Tony, I've got one, but haven't had a chance to get out to hunt in the dirt yet.
All my testing has been indoors so far....but it has me looking forward to testing a few features that might make this a superb unit.
It's got several (potential) answers to some irritations my bad ground presents, as well as a way to perhaps get around some bad EMI at one of my locations.
Hopefully the weather will allow me to get out soon to see if it lives up to it's potential.

There is a downloadable PDF manual on their website, and a few videos on YT.
No U.S. dealers that I know of, but I've heard there's a Canadian dealer who has a Rutus FB page.
A few overseas dealers are selling on the auction site, so you can get a decent idea of the price there.
Now seems to be a good time to buy things from Europe, as the euro is trading at about 1.08 USD.

I'll update you when I've done some real/actual/serious hunting and testing testing.
:)
mike

Last edited: