Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

safari and Se

Some will say yes But they Want I have used a Safari and now have a SE-Pro the safari is not as deep as my se for one thing the sens doesn't go up as high its 32 on the se in my ground I could only find dimes with the safari to 8" with my se I have find them at 10" over the same 20ft x 20ft area, if you not finding any at 8" that usually means their not that deep in your area that you are searching. I really liked the safari but I felt their were coins that I was walking over but I just couldn't reach and I was right, I found dimes at 8" but none past that depth until I got a se. Good luck HH

Very interesting.

I have used both. IMHO the Safari is just as sensitive as the SE. The SE of course has more options that can be beneficial to coin hunting. I'm a relic hunter for the most part and I think, for me, the Safari is a better relic machine. Again just my opinion. The number value assigned to the highest sensitivity setting has nothing to do with the maximum sensitivity of the machine, whether it is 20 or 32.

I have an E trac and my son hunts with a Safari.. We compare targets alot and I can say from my experience that the Safari can see good targets nearly the same as my E trac if there isnt any trash around. Im not sure thats on topic but is just my 2 cents.