Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Safari

Wolfdog

Got my new Safari and today I got to take it out for about a half hour.The ground is so dry here that even the roots of the grass is dry,wow.any way I was not informed that you had better have a good shovel or a backhoe to get at the finds. Messed around and got a dime at 9", then a penny at about 10 to 11 ". Then 2 quarters right on top of the ground. Ran out of time so for my first run I Like the Safari. Think I will work out a little before my next outing. Don't know what to expect when the ground is wet with rain.

Wolfdog

You are gonna like the Safari!! Learn the tones more than watching the screen. Also SLOW is the ticket for hunting. MO

I could not have said it better!

Slow.. and sounds. Well said

I went out yesterday, fun, but found only 2 pennies... oh well it was a beautiful day here in Rhode Island t be out so it was worth it!

Hope you have fun with your Safari, just take your time, play with it, but have fun!

M

Congrats on the new Safari. I've had mine a little over 1yr & the more I use it the more I like it. sounds like you're off to a good start. Good luck with it.

Remember that it takes a while before everything 'clicks' into place. But if you keep after it, it Will happen. Welcome to the Safari Club!

Thanks everyone.had it out for a little while today and it readly does empress me .
Wolfdog

mark j brelsford said:
Glad to hear your enjoying the Safari!

Lots to learn... but its fun so enjoy!

Did you find a copy of the book yet?

M

No not yet. Got the MXT Edge to trade ,hopefully some one will want to trade.
Wolfdog

I went to all metal mode today in a spot that I have hunted at least four times. I found a few Wheatie and a beautiful 1912 Barber Dime and a war nickle.

Great finds, Great info on reading the whole forum,Thanks
Wolfdog

Your going to love that machine! Welcome. By the way I grew up in NorthKingstown RI but live in NH now great little State with a lot of history.