Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

same beach, same spot, same results :clapping:

Jason in Enid

The bad news is that I forgot to charge my Equinox after 2 days of dirt hunting, so I only had 2 hours before I got the flashing battery. The good news is I didnt even need 2 hours. :detecting:

I went back to the same beach I've been hunting and even walked straight back to the exact same spot I've been in the last 2 hunts. Still more targets to dig! First target was a tiny, junk necklace, then tabs and crusty coins. Then I hit another gold ring! This makes 2 gold rings and 6 silvers from this exact same little area.

[attachment 358999 goldring2.jpg]

I also talk to the lake manager and got permission to dredge the swim beach :thumbup: :beers: :clapping: :thumbup: :beers: :clapping: :thumbup: :beers: :clapping:
Now I just have to mod up the 3 inch to work for coins and jewelry.

Even more good news, :shrug: I got the recovery on video :shocked:

If you can't tell, I'm a happy person tonight!

Nice Ring Jason. :thumbup:

Rich (Utah)

thE-TRACker said:
Oh man, I can't wait to see what that dredge pulls up . Please video that if you can . Great job !

Oh I will definitely be making videos!

sgoss66 said:
Holy smokes, Jason! Beautiful ring!

Looks like a low ID number on the Equinox. How low?

Steve

I'm downloading the videos off my gopro today so I'll get back to you with a solid number. I'm thinking it was 5 or 6.

Just outstanding. A bit higher of a number than I was expecting -- which is good!

(By the way, I watched your Equinox "nickel" video -- and was confused about the behavior of the nickel when running "Field 1 Mode," but that's another question for another thread!)

Steve

Be Ut Ti Full! Have pint on :beers: me!!! Da missus is gonna be jealous if I show her this ring!
Congrats!