Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Same old Apts but a whole new treasure!

Ronstar

Still working away at the those old apartments! Last Friday jkline and I hit a few more wheaties and he managed another Merc, we split up and I headed for an area behind one of the units. I hit an area that started screaming high quarter numbers and thought maybe I was gonna make it rich! Instead, small car after small truck after Matchbox type little ones just kept popping out. It was stupid crazy!!! Had to have been a designated tot lot at some point. Various depths but none deeper than 6-7” and most in the 3-4” range. These are first soak and rinse pictures and I think the larger ones I will be able to get model info off of and the smaller strike me as older. Will update as I identify......

Attachments

• BE812B91-010C-4871-B3D0-07CFCA607C3E.jpeg
    BE812B91-010C-4871-B3D0-07CFCA607C3E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 134
Looks like you have some tootsie toys in that mix!!
They are neat finds.... sure beats bottle caps!!!🤣😂
Let me tell you about bottle caps....🤭🤣🤣

Awesome collection of vehicles!! You found a used car 🚗 lot 🤣🤣

I sometimes find maybe a toy or two and only have 4-5 cars over the last couple years. Digging these was just insane...... filled up my secondary pouch on front in about half an hour.

I sometimes find maybe a toy or two and only have 4-5 cars over the last couple years. Digging these was just insane...... filled up my secondary pouch on front in about half an hour.
Now you need to find the silver dimes that little Jonny placed in the back of the pickup truck 😮🤭🤣🤣

Still working away at the those old apartments! Last Friday jkline and I hit a few more wheaties and he managed another Merc, we split up and I headed for an area behind one of the units. I hit an area that started screaming high quarter numbers and thought maybe I was gonna make it rich! Instead, small car after small truck after Matchbox type little ones just kept popping out. It was stupid crazy!!! Had to have been a designated tot lot at some point. Various depths but none deeper than 6-7” and most in the 3-4” range. These are first soak and rinse pictures and I think the larger ones I will be able to get model info off of and the smaller strike me as older. Will update as I identify......
ME TOO ! Must be something in the air....nice quarter signal 6 inches deep. There is a full moon tonight ?
20210328_210959.jpg

Found one myself the other day. Not very sporty looking but kinda cute. Found at a middle school sports field, down four inches. Has all the wheels, still rolls, needs new paint. Rear view mirror on both sides, exhaust pipe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 92
So far it looks like no Ferraris in the group but all in all not that bad a shape. As best I can guesstimate maybe $1-2 value to a beginning collector. I was surprised how well they survived in the ground!!