Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SandShark video recommendations?

lasergod

Guys, does anyone have any good SandShark videos. I would like to check them out. I can,t find to many on YT.
Thanks.

Don't know of any on YT but i have owned one for about four years, great machine as long as there is not a lot of metal in the sand, it loves hair pins but will give a broken signal but so will chains, in the sand it isn't so hard with a sand scoop as it is in dry dirt. This machine has performed very will for me in the wet and dry sand, have retrieved many rings and jewelry and with the control box to the rear it balances out very well. It is my #1 water machine.

Digger, thanks! I was really looking for how to videos.I was hoping folks here may have some one their YouTube channel.
I took mine out yesterday. Had a great time. In the water and out. I need to make some adjustments for in the water.
I did find coins in the water, we and and dry sand. I have a good scoop but, I may need to get a larger one.

I found quite a few Bobbie pins also. LoL.