Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday Hunt

Nancy-IL

I got permission to hunt around an 1857 house. :twodetecting::surprised: Corner lot no doubt. We were ready to dig some wonderful items and hope to find some old coins. What a waste of time. :cry: Here's my slim pickings. The two quarters are both 1966. I kept digging those stinkin' pull-tabs but at least they were some older ones. We think it must have been detected before. :shrug: The only thing good that I got was a bad wind burn on my face, it's a real doozy of a burn. :help:

[attachment 344441 20170422_152416-1.jpg]

Look on the bright side, any day you can enjoy being out is a good day and you didn't get skunked on your finds. Also, since you didn't have to drive very far, you probably found enough change to pay for your gas.:)

So true Flinthunter! It was nice getting out and detecting. :twodetecting: I just wish I had my MXT. As for the gas, I don't think we found enough clad to go past the driveway. :surrender: