Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday Morning hunt

diggervance

Hello Guys,

I haven't been out much I thinks this might be my third hunt in a month and then the heat ended it early ( 83 degrees at 10:45 in late September)
Anyway, I maneged to get a 46 rosie and a 46 wheat penny out of the same hole at about 8 inches and a 1926 buff at about the same depth about 30 min later. I am amazed I found anything with the ground as dry as it is here in Michigan. They are calling for temps to drop and maybe rain by mid next week.

Thanks for looking and H.H.

Hey Tony,

Good hearing from you.

When the weather breaks and we get some moisture in the ground I would like to meet up and hunt again.

I was hunting a spot I have been pounding all summer so it's getting to the point of digging all weird signal's. The buffalo was in a hole with the top of a square nail. Not even sure why I dug it but it paid off you just never know.

As far as the penny and dime I don't think it was anything out of the norm. It was a week signal at about 8 inches because the ground was so dry. Went into the hunt looking to dig things I wouldn't normally dig.

Rick

Great finds DV. Next weekend we will have a high of 71 and rain in the forecast. Can't wait to dig in some soft ground and not sweat bullets. HH

diggervance said:
Hey Tony,

Good hearing from you.

When the weather breaks and we get some moisture in the ground I would like to meet up and hunt again.

I was hunting a spot I have been pounding all summer so it's getting to the point of digging all weird signal's. The buffalo was in a hole with the top of a square nail. Not even sure why I dug it but it paid off you just never know.

As far as the penny and dime I don't think it was anything out of the norm. It was a week signal at about 8 inches because the ground was so dry. Went into the hunt looking to dig things I wouldn't normally dig.

Rick
Sounds like a good plan.
Very nice. I'm always amazed when I dig a very strange signal and get something good. Are you still using that larger coil?

Hey Tony,
Went back to the stock coil

Rick

cz70pro said:
Great finds DV. Next weekend we will have a high of 71 and rain in the forecast. Can't wait to dig in some soft ground and not sweat bullets. HH

It's been so hot that I've been detecting the bullets I've sweated.

Tony (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:

LOL. Luckily, I have been sweating Civil War bullets when I have been out lately.

cz70pro said:
Tony (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:

LOL. Luckily, I have been sweating Civil War bullets when I have been out lately.

When I sweat 3 ringers, I wring the sweat out of them.