Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday's finds!

sasquache

Went out for a couple hours to a old home site and man did i have fun 5 wheaties,1942 mercury dime, 2 bells all in all my Safari did AWESOME.

Awesome Sasquache !!!! Congrats !!!!

Wish I could swing my Safari but right now I've got a bad case of tendonitis.

Swinging the lightweight Nox for now.

Oh man sorry too hear that Happa 54 but yes love my Safari it is my one go to unit deep and accurate the only down side is i gotta get away from the big 13 inch coil when im at a old home site lol alpt of masking going on! hope you heal up fast bud so you can get back useing such a awesome detector.

This post is for Safari owners and for those like myself who have thought about buying a Minelab Safari. I am a relic hunter from Georgia and have done a lot of research in the past on the Safari. Then comes the new Equinox. A lot of great things have been said and demonstrated by the Equinox. Here's the thing: I have been hoping that the price of the Safari would drop somewhat with the release of the Equinox. Not knocking the Safari at all, but it is not water proof. So far, I have not noticed a price reduction on the Safari. If I were to buy a Minelab in the next little while it would be between these two models. As I stated, I am more of a land relic hunter than a water hunter. What are your thoughts on this? Has anyone else felt the same concerning this issue? Oh and Happa, here's hoping you can get back to swinging the coil fast.

My take on the No price drop on the safari is just that The Safari is always going to be a sot after land detector for alot of treasure hunters its solidly built and will stand the test of time im not so sure these newer units will but who knows. But as far as minelab im staying put not doing a jump yet becouse why would i i already have the best!

Thank you those bells rang in loud an clear for sure.