Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturdays quick hunt :detecting:

Derrelld

Got the chance to get out for a quick little hunt this morning. Only had about an hour, so I decided to head back to the old farm house located on park property that has been hunted to death. Its funny, when I pulled in and parked another guy pulled up and parked next to me. I see him every time I am there detecting. He takes his dog for a walks there about 3 times a day. He told me he couldn't believe I still find stuff at this place. He has seen tons of other people detecting on multiple occasions. Well after talking for a few minutes I only had about 35 minutes to detect. I thought I would hit the outer edges of the yard because I hadn't spent much time there. Always seemed like I stayed up close to the house.. It didn't take long to get a screaming signal. I got a solid 12-44 showing about 4 inches deep.. I opened up the hole and popped out my second silver quarter for the year. 1957 Washington :thumbup: I was also able to snag a couple buttons. One of them being another Indian button. I have pulled at least 4 or 5 of them out of this location. Its kinda odd, I wonder why there are so many of the same buttons laying around?
Still running in all metal with the combined tones. I'm starting to fall in love with these settings!!
Well take care everyone and good luck hunting this weekend!
Derrell

The buttons might be from a jacket that was burnt years ago and the ash pile was scattered over time.

Nice find on that Washington. :twodetecting::minelab::thumbup: