Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saved an old lady crossing the highway today..:rofl:.

mudpuppy

Here she is, what a beauty! I guess theres lots of people that stop and save turtles, I'm one of them, this time of the year they are most likely females that are going off to lay eggs, so its a gosh darn shame when somebody runs over them...She would have had no chance, early morning, foggy, rush hour on I96, I had my turtle radar going since it rained last night, and they move right after a rain in the spring....saw the poor little girl in plenty of time to mash on the binders, flip on the hazards, and scoop her up! This ones a female eastern box turtle, and I'll put her someplace safe. Not quite a good deed metal detecting, but I DID have the detector with me, and even hit a totlot this am after her rescue and before a business meeting, wearing a suit and tie, got three Q's a N, and a P in a 5 minute hunt... whats wrong with me?
Mud

You musta been a scout. HH

n/t

Sometimes the Q's, the N's and the P's don't really matter...life's really better when you save the box!!! What a great day you had mudpuppy:thumbup:.

That old lady was and is box turtle that have a 5 mile living radius and are very terrritorial

Did the same for o box turtles and one snapper.

:angel: