Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saved another nice silver ring from the trash...

REVIER

Still messing around with sense on 85, threshold on -2, DE speed and one tone on the F70...still using the big DD coil attempting to find and recognize good targets in some pretty trashy areas, too.
These settings work well in heavy iron but now I am trying them in some parks with a lot of heavy can slaw, foil and pop tops of all ages and types kind of trash.
Seems to be working pretty well.
The other day I found a tiny gold ring that thought it was foil that was surrounded by garbage, yesterday at a different park I plucked this baby out of a trash pit near the area where I parked my truck and it was one of the last signals I dug for the day after only finding clad on this short hunt.
Love when that happens.
Also surrounded by trash, I saw some nice 80's numbers pop up on the screen and I figured quarter but this is way better.
5.4 grams with a nice shape to it and that religious design, another nice one to add to this year's collection.

Nice Rescue. Congratulations.

That is nice. It great when you start to understand a new detector.
HH - Bruce

n/t