Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

saw brian wilson concert last fri night

bootyhoundpa

My wife called me on my way home from work on friday afternoon and said a friend had some free tix for us...long story short,i watched the promo vids prior to us leaving for the show and had concerns about brian wilsons physical and mental challenges soi kept my eexpectations low...i gotta tell you it was a great show and performance with no less than 11 people playing and singing on any given song...brian wilsons vocals were decent all things considered and the backing vocals and harmonies were really really good with most of the bandmates being a few decades younger than brian.. also in the band was al jardine who was one of the beach boys also and his vocals were really good as well and immediately recognizable ...the over all sound quality was quite good as well especially when considering the all the vocals and musicians playing at the same time... they played like 30 songs ,5 of which came in the encore... i was really really impressed,it was a great show and i would recommend it to any beachboys fans... [attachment 321551 20151025_1917011.jpg] oh ya, by the time i got home from work the wife called me back and said she just won free tix to see steve miller band... oh man oh man i really gotta stay in her good graces now..ive never seen steve miller band but always loved the music so we will see how it goes....

I think Brian Wilson wrote some brilliant music back in the day which I appreciated more the older I got.? He has battled some "demons" in the past but that didn't take away from his song/music writing abilities which are legendary and speak for themselves. I bet that Steve Miller performance will be awesome also:thumbup:

I saw the original Beach Boys at Euclid Beach park ............. 60's era ....................