Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

School yards are promising

I hunt allot of school yards and have come home with allot of silver and a gold piece's of jewelry here and there.
I live in a historic district and there's a elementary school nearby i keep hitting, found my oldest 1817 large cent there and another LC there
and about a month or so ago i found my first barber dime there. And glad the kid's are not around to bother me. LOL

I hunt allot of school yards and have come home with allot of silver and a gold piece's of jewelry here and there.
I live in a historic district and there's a elementary school nearby i keep hitting, found my oldest 1817 large cent there and another LC there
and about a month or so ago i found my first barber dime there. And glad the kid's are not around to bother me. LOL
A few pieces i have found, Sold em for scrap trying to purchase a new coil : /

Attachments

• IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 172
Not in my area. Schools are fenced with Locked Gates. Some even have No Trespassing Signs. I will detect the areas that are accessible but wont climb a fence.

Where I’m at in Idaho I simply go to the District’s Administration Office and seek permission to hunt the common areas. So far no one has denied me that request and having a hobbyists business card is of some help. Be careful with no trespassing sign thoughts. Here, cultivated fields do not have to be posted. Recently, the state has taken the stance that if its reasonably assumed to be private property then it doesnt need to be posted either. Most states have complete separate code sections for public schools and properties. Be safe and check first, you don’t want your machine seized as evidence...