Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scouting the woods

Steve1825

From coins to mushrooms to scout memorabilia or just plain camaraderie, what a great weekend.

Here are my finds from the weekend hunt.
One scout I.D. Bracelet, one 1946 nickel, one 1941 quarter, seven Mercury dimes 36, 38, 41-D, 41-S, 43, 43, 43-D, four Roosevelt dimes 50, 50-D, 57, 58-D, eight wheat cents 30, 39, 44, 44-D, 45, 50, 58-D, 58-D. Also rescued from the dirt was a token good for one bottle of Dr. Pepper and to redeem by February 28, 1950.

Weather was the best in the five years we have been having this spring hunt/camp-out. We had FUN. :super:

I think you won Steve............:clapping: but then again, everybody won. :thumbup:

Wow, 12 pieces of silver plus all the other great finds. I really like the Dr. Pepper token. Star and I would like to thank you for putting on a fantastic night hunt and seeded hunt. We had a great time. Daryl

:wiggle: I bet you're still doing the happy dance? What a grand time we all had! This one topped them all! Thanks for everything.

A wonderful collection of finds for sure. Going to be a great month for FOM and displays.