Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Screen cover

ncarolina

I bought a Deus in 2014, it came with a rubberized clear screen protector for control box, I have bought another Deus new. And it didn't come with one, Has anyone else had one of these before with their Deus? I can not find them online, on XP site or any dealers that know of them.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Jeff

looking for this? I have one sitting around somewhere I dont use. But here is what it looks like on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XP-Deus-Silicon-Remote-Cover-NEW-/281994119291?hash=item41a828c87b:g:zjoAAOSwMmBVnowk

No sir , it's not the silicone cover, it's just like a phone screen film cover, but thicker and rubberized. It came with the Deus.. But second Deus didn't..I had asked before and lots of guys said they trashed it as they thought it was just a piece of paper lol.. But thanks for the help

Hummm strange, I have a new Deus and did not come with it either. Good to know and if i see one Ill be sure to let you know. Sorry about that.

ncarolina said:
I bought a Deus in 2014, it came with a rubberized clear screen protector for control box, I have bought another Deus new. And it didn't come with one, Has anyone else had one of these before with their Deus? I can not find them online, on XP site or any dealers that know of them.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Jeff

Have bought 3 Deus units,,none of them came with the silicon cover for remote,,now I did get a promotional deal once,,and was able to get one for free.
This getting the cover was after the fact,,I actually got a few other things as well,,even some spare hardware--- just in case,,and a charging clip.

never heard of it but I bought a silicone one and didnt like it then I bought a black one with a clear face on ebay and its good and fits well and you can see the screen because its clear .

Do you have a link or name? Like I said, this was nothing more than a clear rubberized screen cover that you peeled the back off of and stuck in on the front of box, went over screen and buttons, you could still push the buttons as the screen cover had some give to it. Was really good, never came off

if you look on ebay under xp deus you will see it if you scroll through the deus stuff. its a case that goes over the remote nice really.

My old deus from 2014 did not come with one. My newer one this year with the 11" coil did come with it.

Anyone got a picture of one? I've owned 7 Deus's and none came with any screen cover. I had a few that had the silicon cover and I've got a new one bought less than a month ago, 11" coil, and it doesn't have a cover?

It is just a piece of film that is slightly rubberized and clear, will cover entire front of control box buttons and all, I have spoke to several dealers and they know what it is, apparently some came with them some didn't, or they got trashed by accident as I started to thinking it was just a piece of paper with the box, Several dealers have contacted XP but get no answer.

Yes, my Deus came with one already on the screen and a spare.

I believe its a peel type screen protector, mine came already applied, it only covers the display. Works great, not a scratch on mine. Plus I have a silicone cover on the control unit. I believe it comes with brand new units only. My 2 cents.

I have a simple solution. I buy 3"x5" 5 mil clear plastic bags on Amazon, cut out the bag to fit over the connection and seal the bottom which has a zip-lock closure. It's cheap and easy. I have to replace one every few times but it is easy. No fuss, no muss.

MINELABBOB said:
spektrum size M active armband but you can make it work ! as seen in photos
how did you mount the armband to the shaft?

E-TRAC-OHIO said:
Yes, my Deus came with one already on the screen and a spare.

Mine also with a spare....Name on back of it said "Oraclal print vinyl removable"

Would like to buy another myself.....

Jim