Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Screen Shot of CTX-3030 Geohunt

A pretty cool feature of the Minelab CTX-3030 is the built in GPS with a Geohunt feature, which allows you to record your hunts.

Here is my first experience with it. If you zoom in (second photo) you can see where I detected around trees.

Cool but... I don't see that you recorded any findpoints ;) Findpoints are a great feature of CTX - Geohunt shows you where you were but findpoints, when viewed in Xchange may reveal where good targets are concentrated.

Findpoint Lat/Long coordinates can be punched into Google Earth as a Placemark which will allow you to zoom in much closer.