Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SDC makes a noob look good!

Pyledriver

I just got back from central Az after my first hunt with the SDC2300. Weather was bad and we didn't get to hunt as much as we wanted to but the SDC still produced! Our first hunt was 1.5hrs and I found my first nugget with a detector! The next day we went to a buddy's claim north of Rich Hill where I found 5 more! The last hunt was a few hours in the sleet and snow and I squeaked out one more nugget from bedrock on another claim. I'd say the SDC is a definite keeper! This was my fourth trip to Arizona and hopefully I'm getting the hang of things. All nuggets were small, but maybe a lunker is in my future at some point! Six muddy little nuggets for now!

Awesome! I plan to get back out there either next month or in March...IF I'm lucky!

But I thought Az was always sunny and warm?
Nice nuggets, gives me a little hope.
I only have a TDi and Goldbug 2, can't afford an SDC at $3750.
My TDi seemed to ignore the dark red and black dirt on a Rich Hill claim some years back
with the stock coil ,but no gold found, only bullets and wire bits.
How do you find claim owners willing to let you detect out there?

-Tom

I'm blessed to have friends in Arizona! Trust me, it was brutal at times! We got beat pretty bad by the storms but when the sun came out it was beautiful again.

2/5/2017 it was 80 today, yes winters are nice in Arizona, but summers are brutal.

True! I've been out in August and temps in the 90's feel way worse than 105 here!