Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Searching for gold jewelry:

LabradorBob

Staff member
Wasn't sure where to post this, just knew i didn't want it in a brand related forum,but in a topic a lot would see.

Thought i might get a lot of user ideas on the places they find more gold rings,jewelry.
such as better places, and what to look for at those places.
Such as, maybe athletic places are better than Parks,Baseball fields,soccer fields,etc.

They certainly aren't as trashy!

This is for dry land hunting areas, what are the best bets in your opinions?

Beaches aside, tot lots, high school football fields, includes bleachers, track and surrounding areas and then soccer fields are 1, 2, 3 for me.

One type of site I have been talking about for awhile is those grass or wood chip covered dividers in parking lots.
People pull out their keys walking over these going to their car, and for some reason rings bracelets and necklaces can and do fall off.
I have found all of these things in silver, tons of clad and even a couple of gold rings at these type of sites.
I call it "Urban Beach Hunting".

Here are just a few of the things I have found at just 2 such sites, both located at public high schools.

Very interesting,nice finds!