Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seated

duggr

This is my best year as I haven't found a seated since 1985.
Gotta give credit to The Etrac for half the seated's I found so far this year. The other half goes to the CTX.
I gave the Slick 1891 away but here they are. Hopefully I can recover a few more before the year ends.

BryanM362 said:
Wow, 7 in one year is great! Did you give the 1891 to the land owner?
To a Friend

Definitely a seat'd year for you! :clapping:

My best was two!

See you went over to the other side! :nono::spin:
Since you say you got half of 'em with the eTRAC and half with the CTX, this will fuel that subliminal CTX vs. eTRAC rivalry! :poke::heh:
But i count 7 seateds in the pic! :shrug:

ironsight said:
Definitely a seat'd year for you! :clapping:

My best was two!

See you went over to the other side! :nono::spin:
Since you say you got half of 'em with the eTRAC and half with the CTX, this will fuel that subliminal CTX vs. eTRAC rivalry! :poke::heh:
But i count 7 seateds in the pic! :shrug:
Ken,
I gave a slick 1891 away thats why only 7 in the photo.No it wasn't meant to be a subliminal confrontation of both machines.
I would still be using my Etrac if I didn't try two think I was getting out of this Hobby and sell it. That lasted a total of four days.
Found myself feeling like I was trying to Kick a Bad Habit and decided to keep a detector in the closet even if I only get to use it
once a year. That left me with buying another new Etrac with a warranty and since my dealer operated out of his home my price
was going to be 2 bills more than before. Saw this used CTX that was Basically new with 24-months warranty remaining for only
2 bills more than an a new Etrac so I decided to give it a shot.. I needed a water detector for a couple local swimming holes around here
so I basically got another detector for two hundred more, otherwise would have never spent that much for a new CTX

An amazing year for sure!! Congratulations :cheers:

nice stuff duggr..... in 24-25 yrs I've only dug 6....., 1 in the wild and 5 from tearouts.

keep em coming...........

WOW, 8 Seated in one year, congrat's

I've did ok at finding Seated coins in the past but no where near that many in one year. I only found one so far this year.

Mark in S.E. IA said:

I've did ok at finding Seated coins in the past but no where near that many in one year. I only found one so far this year.

It seems like those "UNLIKELY" places that I wouldn't normally hunt is starting to pay off.
I would normally pass over an old house that had the yard manicured and redone! I guess the
FBS detectors have made the difference for me when it comes to getting down deep in these
circumstances!

Sooper Dave said:
A lot of nice Seated ladies you got there. That's one heck of year for sure!
Thanks Dave,Crossing my fingers and looking for a Quarter or Half. Would settle for a Dollar.LOL

Nice coins/finds. :thumbup:
I have not seen that many posted at once. You outdid the 99% of all others looking.

Now, you have to set a new goal.

Ole' duggr! Man your tearin' it up dude. You get any Seated Quarters as only got 2 of them in 16 years detecting and never a Half?

Harold said:
Ole' duggr! Man your tearin' it up dude. You get any Seated Quarters as only got 2 of them in 16 years detecting and never a Half?

No Quarters yet Harold Hopefully soon!

Found today on my way back to the car! Just in the nick of time. Add another scratched coin as well.Bummer

I don't feel bad now.....I only scratch the good ones too.....lol Scratched a Morgan this summer and my one and only LC last season........

nice coins btw.....!!!!!!

Seated to the list. Now up to 11 for the year.There's got to be a quarter showing up at some point, (IHope)

Mark in S.E. IA said:

Thanks Mark!