Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second gold ring, second weekend at the beach

eriks

Thin 10k band and some of the coins I need to date check. Missing from the photo was a some clad and a nice handful of bottle-caps, tabs and foil already in the garbage.

Found a high tide coin line, high in the dry from the last storm but not certain this ring was part of that storm tide -no coins found directly near the ring.

Nice job on the ring :thumbup:

Took mine out today to find silver, and silver it found, had a three silver day, been a long time since I had a three silver day :clapping:

HH,
Brian

Love gold rings and looks like you're on a roll. Many of my water hunts end with little to show except about 2 coins/hr and a smile on my face being on the beach all day. But when I find gold in the scoop it makes all the dry days worthwhile...and keeps me coming back again and again. Happy Hunting.