Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second hunt with impact. (Used different headphones)

DigDugNY

Went out for my second hunt with the impact to the same place I took it for it's first hunt. I used the headphone adapter that came with the Phillips headphones on a pair of sennheisers I have and I could not hear the buzz i mentioned in my other posts. They don't have volume adjustment so they weren't as loud as I would have liked, but that's okay. Im still trying to get the whole buzz thing sorted out. Nonetheless i had a decent day as you can see here. http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/Thread-a-little-more-silver-from-the-dream-spot#sthash.PwmmIA3x.dpbs

Mainly ran it in DI99, with 90 gain and 00 discrimination at 14khz

I'd certainly call your finds more than decent. Not every day do you dig a half-dollar or a Merc (at least I don't). And that silver snail snuff box is gorgeous!
I'm curious as to the age of it. Hope you find some helpful info on it.

Wayne

ncwayne said:
I'd certainly call your finds more than decent. Not every day do you dig a half-dollar or a Merc (at least I don't). And that silver snail snuff box is gorgeous!
I'm curious as to the age of it. Hope you find some helpful info on it.

Wayne

Thank You! There is one I saw online that is made in Germany that looks exactly like the one I found, but it has hallmarks on it. I can't find any markings on mine so I'm not sure if it's a reproduction.