Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second hunt yesterday afternoon, had to laugh.......

Bottomfeeder

My buddy Grumpy and I went to an old school that is heavily hunted.
I recall back in 1970 I cleaned out under the monkey bars there with an old Coinmaster 4.
I filled both front pockets of my blue jeans with coins that included buff nickels, mercs, rosies, etc. Mostly pennies, but my pockets couldn't hold any more coins. I actually took the loop off the detector and moved it around with my hand to stop standing up. Never saw such a concentration before or since ,of coins in one spot. The kids would hook one leg over a bar and twirl around back then. Can you imagine 50 years of that and no detectors!!
Anyhow, I walked up to Grumpy and showed him a chinese coin I'd found.
Told him, 'I know E-Tracs go deep, but this is ridiculous" LOL
Had another fun hunt, and can't wait to start piling up the silver. :)