Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second seated dime of the year

kschae4

Sunday afternoon I hit an old city trash-strewn park hoping for some old silver. Got fooled often by Old English 800 malt liquor bottle tops reading 38-89 in relic/ferrous mode. Near dark , I snagged this 1891 toasted seated dime at 8-9 inches. No beauty by any stretch, but it did help the hunt end on high note...... BTW... seeing more good wheaties getting into circulation. Nice 1951 gotten back in change. Guess kids and grandkids must be raiding the family coin collectibles not realizing what they're doing.

Wow, don't think I've ever seen a seated so roached, but a good find none the less. Guess you gotta take what you get these days

Yep, it's a high mileage coin alright but I try to be an optimist so where there's one, there has to be more:thumbup:! Keep swinging and good luck!!

Congrats, I know how hard it is to find a Seated coin, I've been MDing for close to 3yrs & only have one half dime. I found a Real before I found a Seated. So a Seated in any condition is a welcome sight. That one has had a rough life.