Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second Silver With The Nox Is Another Big Beautiful Half

Sooper Dave

Well still excited from finding a Barber half dollar on Thursday, I was looking to get out again and try my luck. I drove an hour down to this awesome old school spot I detected once before years ago. This place screams lost old coins and I'm sure it has been hunted hard in the past. There's not a ton of good signals but there is a ton of iron around the old school. I am still trying to understand the chatter and the noise this machine makes. I dug an old pocket knife and a few pieces of trash before getting a great signal that repeated 33-34. I figured it to be trash but had a thought about how awesome it would be to dig another half dollar. So I cut my plug, flipped the clod over and caught a glimpse of big silver in the hole. I stood up and walked away laughing as I couldn't believe my luck. I went back to pluck my treasure out and to see a beautiful 1936 Walker! I got back to digging and finding a few wheats as it was getting dark. I worked my way back to the truck and found an Indian/wheat cent spill. I lucked up on a Washington quarter and my last signal was the cool Boy Scout good luck token. It was nice to get in some time with the Nox. I am looking froward to learning more about what it's telling me. Pretty happy so far with the results over my last two hunts.
wgteZWz.jpg

8GcxAZZ.jpg

2Tr6mRc.jpg

vEgWoU0.jpg

KFfDn2M.jpg

Hey nice finds looks similar to mine lol !those halves keep popping up I’ve never dug so many halves with any other detector!
Nice job Dave can’t beat the Nox I’ve got gosh knows how many hours on mine finds seen not to surprise me it’s only where the finds pop up that makes me wonder how was that ever missed!!!
Mark!

Super coin. Good for you

Well still excited from finding a Barber half dollar on Thursday, I was looking to get out again and try my luck. I drove an hour down to this awesome old school spot I detected once before years ago. This place screams lost old coins and I'm sure it has been hunted hard in the past. There's not a ton of good signals but there is a ton of iron around the old school. I am still trying to understand the chatter and the noise this machine makes. I dug an old pocket knife and a few pieces of trash before getting a great signal that repeated 33-34. I figured it to be trash but had a thought about how awesome it would be to dig another half dollar. So I cut my plug, flipped the clod over and caught a glimpse of big silver in the hole. I stood up and walked away laughing as I couldn't believe my luck. I went back to pluck my treasure out and to see a beautiful 1936 Walker! I got back to digging and finding a few wheats as it was getting dark. I worked my way back to the truck and found an Indian/wheat cent spill. I lucked up on a Washington quarter and my last signal was the cool Boy Scout good luck token. It was nice to get in some time with the Nox. I am looking froward to learning more about what it's telling me. Pretty happy so far with the results over my last two hunts.
wgteZWz.jpg

8GcxAZZ.jpg

2Tr6mRc.jpg

vEgWoU0.jpg

KFfDn2M.jpg
The Walkers are such a good look coin..! Good job.

Hey nice finds looks similar to mine lol !those halves keep popping up I’ve never dug so many halves with any other detector!
Nice job Dave can’t beat the Nox I’ve got gosh knows how many hours on mine finds seen not to surprise me it’s only where the finds pop up that makes me wonder how was that ever missed!!!
Mark!
Thanks man! Yeah you never know where something cool will pop up. Keeps it exciting