Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second time out, I'm impressed

TerryR

I've used my beloved ETrac since 2007 and still have it but jutted wanted something new. First time out with CTX just got one Merc out of my old standby park that is overworked but a great place to try new machines and coils. Spent about 3 hours today got 1895 Quarter, 42 Merc, 6 wheats, and enough clad to buy a soda. Also a neat old token good for 5cents trade from German Home. This CTX is a hot machine and balance is fantastic for a broken up old body. Kept the ETrac in case I didn't like this but think it will be gathering some dust now

Nice, Terry!

That silver is beautiful. Looks like you've adapted to the CTX pretty quickly.

hh,
mike

Congratulations! Nice finds.