Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second week of may

Kossie

Hello,

This is my second posting. I had some difficulty last time, so I hope the picture shows fine this time.

I'm waiting for the beach season to start and tried a freshwater swimming spot with exceptional results: 3 gold, 3 silver and a man's watch.

Signet ring: 4,9 g en 14 k
Wedding band: 6,9 g en 14 k
Wedding band: 3,8 g en 14 k

2 silver rings and silver pendant.

The watch is of an unknown brand but I like the style of it. Unfortunatly, it's full of water.

Regards, Kossie

Nice digs congrats !

A fine second week!! Love the Gold! Specially the Signet.........:thumbup:

Man! Beautiful finds!:drool: I bet you found all sorts of junk as well, coins and caps and tabs? that much gold in there, a fellow has to think theres a chain?:clapping:
Mud

Thanks Gents,

This is the result of 3 successive sessions of 2 hours (6 in total).with the excalibur. I also own a Tesoro Tigershark to get out the small gold. But I'm not happy with it's performance. I'm considering a Garret AT Pro/Gold. The site is infested with can-slaw and bottle caps and beaver-tails. Weirdest find so far is the shaft of a vacuum cleaner.Thus far I'm the only one hunting here. And I have all the time to clean it up.

Regards, Kossie

A bunch of us fresh water boys got the AtPro and have been knocking the stink out of AU and AG in those real trashy swimming holes...you should check out that Forum if you havnt already...:thumbup: will flat nail gold hard...rings or chains...looks like you are doing right well with your current rig though!:thumbup:
Mud

Your best best in not to pattern search/cherry pick. Use the Xcal dig everything but a shallow bottle cap and iron. Its not fast, but you dont leave any gold for them. Outstanding finds..........sweet color on those rings.

Dew