Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second weekend with the E-Trac

tnvarmint

Went out this weekend with my 16 year old son. He used my Bounty Hunter 3300 and I think he might be addicted now. We had a great weekend with some decent finds. The weather was beautiful aside from a little windy. We hit several places around town and spent some good father and son time. Can't beat that! All told we found $4.86 in clad along with 4 wheaties. The wheaties were a 1952, 1955, 1956 and 1957. We also found a silver bracelet (not sure yet if it is real or not), a token from Ripley's Fun Zone in Pigeon Forge, TN and some token that I have no idea about. Also found a pretty decent MP3 player on top of the ground that still works. Although I did get the silver ring last week I am still waiting for that first silver coin with the new E-Trac. I can't complain though. The E-Trac is performing WAY better than I expected with only 9 days owning it so far.

One thing that keeps amazing me time and time again is how the E-Trac sniffs out coins with rusty nails and such less than an inch away.

Hope everyone enjoys the pics. For those still frozen in, maybe this will tide ya over until you can get out lol.

Oh yeah! Nice to see some finds Mike! Congratulations on them and the time spent with your son! Take care and thanks for the pictures!

NebTrac

lovely to read your post how wonderful to have some quality time with your son and your favorite friend the etrac great finds matey look forward to seeing more by the way dont keep going on how great the etrac is to your son it could cost you alot of money lol

Nice Finds!! Congratulations!

Its good to hear how successful you were on the second weekend with the awesome E Trac :thumbup:

HH all