Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seeded hunt with a celebrity

LabradorBob

Staff member
Went to a seeded hunt yesterday.
Met a lot of great people including kG from the diggers tv show. Had a great time but was miserably hot.
Here are my finds from the hunt.
The picture is kg

Attachments

• 20200606_151719.jpg
    20200606_151719.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 188
  • 20200607_191038.jpg
    20200607_191038.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 177
That would be a day I would never ever forget ever........ so without too much ridicule what is a seeded hunt? New terminology for me.

A seeded hunt is a club hunt.all the members get together and hunt planted coins. There's an entry fee that's used to buy coins. And sponsors donate prizes to be given away.
There are contests it's a lot of fun,get to meet new people show pictures of finds

Thank you, it does sound like fun!