Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Selling one of my 800s

jayhop

I think the Minelab equinox 800 is the best all around detector on the market, so much so that I bought a second in August. Now I have other toys I want plus doing some house repairs. The second 800 was going to be my backup detector. Now I'm going to rely on my mxt as a backup. Working on posting it now in the classifieds but having trouble loading all the pictures. Also selling it with a new coil.

Hello

Trying to figure out this new set up with the changes on findmall! What is the price for your spare equinox 800? You mention you're selling it with a new coil - is that an extra coil (ie the 6 or 15) or is it a warranty replaced 11" coil that is new

Thanks!
Phil

Hello

Trying to figure out this new set up with the changes on findmall! What is the price for your spare equinox 800? You mention you're selling it with a new coil - is that an extra coil (ie the 6 or 15) or is it a warranty replaced 11" coil that is new

Thanks!
Phil
My equinox has sold. But it was a extra 6 in coil.