Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sensitivity hit 31 in auto +3

reltolbert

Sensitivity is supposed to only go to 30, yet in auto +3 it stayed at 31 for a few minutes.
I'm not complaining but how is this possible? Has anybody else had this happened to them?
I found a ring yesterday when the sensitivity was at 31.

yes i have had this happen quite a bit when the soil is very sandy and there must not be a lot of mineralization in the soil. the detector will hit very deep in this case.

i have seen someone else talk about 31 so it must be there but cant happen very often even at 30 plus 3 depth must be maximum so question is can you keep digging those DEEP HOLES all i can say is it must have been ideal conditions for the etrac hope it gave you some great targets happy hunting

It never happened before. Only one time in this Softball field. Most of the time is was
running about 28, so I must have hit a very non-contaminated area.

....yep....happened to me a couple of times.
I even took a photo of my screen when it happened and posted it. Hypothetically......it could go up to 33 I guess.
I did email Minelab asking about this but as usual they had no response and couldn't be bothered to look into it.

Gaz.