Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sensitivity

johno

when i push the sensitivity button on the ctx and the panel comes up with the auto seletion the range and then the manual listed ,,, i scroll down to manual to hightlight then hit the center select button it just goes back to detecting screen with it still in auto.. how to i switch from auto to manual .??? on the fly.

Sensitivity has two menu routes. A short press takes you to the last menu you looked at. And a long press takes you to the other one. Since you are seeing the level adjustment and not the one that has the ability to change from auto to manual, press and hold the Sensitivity pad for a couple seconds (long press)...... that will take you to the menu that allows you to switch to manual. After you access that menu and make the change, press the menu pad to lock in manual. Next time you want to change to Auto, a short press of the Sensitivity pad will take you there. But if you want to change the levels, you'll need to do the long press to access that menu. HH Randy

I was hoping for ML to take my sugestion to put the "manual/auto " sens selection on the "one touch" user button as an option

thanks digger , i see i had to just scroll left or right when i highlighted the auto at top of list!!!!!!!!!!

grouser said:
I was hoping for ML to take my sugestion to put the "manual/auto " sens selection on the "one touch" user button as an option

I miss that about my Etrac... Minelab had to go and make things difficult