Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sent my NOX Middle rod back for replacement

BigTony

I sent my NOX middle rod back for replacement yesterday. They are putting a new one in the mail late this afternoon.

I am hoping that the new cam lock will work as it should; Minelab said it was revised.

Tony

PS: if it doesn't I will go to after market stuff

I bought my 600 in August. The sealer had a new one sent straight from Minelab. It has no wobble at all.

Hopefully you get what you're looking for.

I had to send back both my original one and it's replacement, but the final (2nd one) they sent works fine.

Received the replacement middle shaft and it locks tight - took it out for an hour and thirty minute spin and it was locked tight when I got to the car trunk.

I am hopeful it will last but the proof is in the using!

Tony

I think you have to send them back Steve.---They wanted mine back before they replaced it.----The replacement was a little better but still has some "wobble".-------Del
sgoss66 said:
Tony --

Did you have to send back the old one? If not -- I'd be interested in it...

Thanks!

Steve

Yes.

They will not send a new one until their postage stamp is scanned by UPS. That was the trigger for the replacement from the factory.

I sent it out and had a replacement in three days. Factory in Ill. I am in NJ. Not bad at all.
I have other detectors to use.

Waiting on my new shaft! Should be a nice upgrade!,the name of it was auto edited out so i guess there is a beef with that company on here....censorship is why i dont post much here.

I had bad wobble. Minelab had me send in my middle rod (They paid postage both ways:) and they fixed the cam lock but it didn't tighten down on the lower rod still wobbled bad, then they had me send the lower rod back and they sent a new one which Is slightly bigger than the old lower rod, now the cam locks down tight no wobble at all. I think this was a problem with the earliest detectors. Thanks Minelab job well done.