Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

settings for loonies and twoonies on spectra V31???

cheechako

Hi Everyone,
I'm a very happy owner with a Spectra V31 and have found lots of rings and even used it for a bit of prospecting in the Yukon.I was wondering if anyone had their settings for finding the loonies and twoonies found here in Ontario Canada.My old Spectrum XLT would find them like wildfire but it seems the Spectra V31 nees a bit more tweaking in that regard..Any tips would be appreceiated..cheers and happy hunting..looking forward to spring here in Canada!!..Bill

Lower your discrimination and you will also find quarters and dimes and nickels
Canadian coins are made of steel

There not all made of steel. Yes the steel ones are tough. The act like a bottle cap for me. The ones made of nickel will pp blue and green almost equally

What can't you accept all VDI's and wave the targets you want to find over the coil. Accept those VDI's and even name them if you want and reject the rest. :shrug:

I'm sure someone has a Canadian program already made but it sure wouldn't take you long to do it yourself.