Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Share Some Dry Sand Gold Findings with 800.

LawrencetheMDer

Thought I’d share the highlights of some of my recent beach hunts. The Gulf has been unkind and thus I have resorted to dry sand to satisfy my MD cravings. This 10k white gold ring with pink stones was found in dry sand. It weighted in at 2.53g and was a “10-11” on the Nox 800. [Beach 1, 5 tone].

[attachment 371664 10kPinkstonesring.jpg]

This small 14k yellow gold ring with christian cross (1.21g) rang in on my Nox 800 a sold “10”.

[attachment 371665 14kcrossring.jpg]

This 14k ear ring with green stone was as light as a feather (.66g) and rang in the day at a sold “5” on the Nox 800. Found this little sweetheart today at the beach and enjoyed talking with a fellow Metal Detectorist from Wisconsin. He is here for 3 days detecting while his wife is at a convention. May the Force be with you!

[attachment 371666 14kearringwdiamondandGreenstone.jpg]

For those who pass on pull/push tabs at “15” on the Nox 800, here is a nice costume ring with deep blue center stone and 2 clear side stones that rang in at “15”. The ring is brass and probably had silver plating at one time.

[attachment 371667 SupposePullTab2020.jpg]

As odd as it seems, I’ve been finding more gold than silver so far this season; here is a little 925 heart pendant that was found at low tide. There was a small chain wrapped around the heart when I found it but the chain disintegrated when I tried to unwind it from the heart. It had been lost for a long time.

[attachment 371669 silverheartpendant.jpg]

Happy Hunting

Congratulations! Gold is where you find it, even if it’s dry sand, no big deal in my opinion.

Tony NJ