Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

She walked right out of the ground

pinpointpetey

Working a 1920's property and did ok. One Rosie and a few wheats. Off to ctx class for a day as I was having a hard time understanding my detector. With the fresh information went back to same house and picked a 3 ft by 25 ft strip. I had been over this area before. Ended up switching to my Coiltek as the area was pretty trashy. 40 minutes in she walked out of the ground. Best find next to 1941 marine shooting medal from a few years ago. Pulled a 1940 nickle out as well as 3 or 4 nails.

Nice find PPP! Good screen name too...

Very nice...:thumbup:

Love the Walkers...

Good job finding it, and looks like you were also careful not to scratch it...well done!

:)
mike

The Walker is a beautiful coin. Nice job.

Randy

Looks like you get an "A" on your homework from CTX school! Congrats.

Nice find those are sweet . Ever wonder why you always seem to find one in the 40s people seemed to loose those from the 40s to the 60s , I have found 18 walkers from the 40s and only 2 I 1918 and a 36 which were older . They really hung on to those early walkers . sube

nice big silver in great shape. nothing wrong with that