Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

She's Leaving Home...

I noticed on your website that you were "sold out"......:biggrin: I hope you got your asking price, even if you got close that is a nice return for having fun digging in the dirt...:clapping:

Congratulations not only on the find but the sale too.

Now it time for that new detector.:twodetecting::whites::cheers:

Larry (IL) said:
I noticed on your website that you were "sold out"......:biggrin: I hope you got your asking price, even if you got close that is a nice return for having fun digging in the dirt...:clapping:

Congratulations not only on the find but the sale too.

Thanks Larry, I got what I was hoping to get...a bit lower than the advertised price.

TIM CLARK said:
Now it time for that new detector.:twodetecting::whites::cheers:

It's on the way Tim, but not from those proceeds. I have a new V3i on the way.

My wife is the lucky benefactor from the sale of the coin. I think after 25 years of dealing with my BS, it is time to ante up for another 25 with some diamonds!

Got to keep the wife happy . :twodetecting::thumbup:

Diamonds can keep the V3i from being the "other woman"! (Congrats on selling that great find....that was an "eye popper"!)

As much as I like to keep things I find, it is great that you sold it for that amount!:thumbup:

Happy for you Neal. Finding that coin is sort like getting a reward. Enjoy!

Albert

Congrats Neil! :clapping: There are no coins that age in Iowa, unless a collector may have dropped one. It's nice you're in an "older" area! hh, Brian.