Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

shipping information from UK dealer

robinb

We have now received our first delivery schedule from Minelab in regard to shipping quantities and expected delivery dates.

Unfortunately it is the news we feared we may have to share... The quantity of stock arriving in to the U.K. early next week is incredibly small, so much so we are receiving only a fraction of the units that we have ordered on the first delivery. This is an issue that the whole dealer network is facing whilst Minelab try their hardest to keep up with the huge demand in this new product.

As we are receiving such a small allocation of our order we will unfortunately not be able to provide you with the machine you desire at this time.

Minelab are hopeful that all outstanding units we have ordered will be fulfilled over the coming weeks (this may be in multiple smaller batches). At this time we do not know exact dates of further deliveries coming to us.

this must be blowing minelab away...I don't think they thought this was going to be the magnitude of response that it is...never expected anything like this on one detector...and a forum that has so many threads and responses on detector that's not even out there they cant believe it.....
so minelab, you are going to need 3 shifts working 24-7....we are waiting.....but in same breath, I think to wait will be worth it....

With the wages as they are I'd be surprised if they are not running, three shifts.
(Malaysia nat avg $2.)

vlad said:
With the wages as they are I'd be surprised if they are not running, three shifts.
(Malaysia nat avg $2.)

Crikey, they have no excuse for round the clock production not to be taking place.:)

Someones going to make a small fortune out of this project.:rolleyes: Jerry.