Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shipping Today???

Bryan V

The Equinox is supposed to be shipping today but it has been strangely quite after the initial announcement..
Has anyone received any information on their Detector being shipped yet?

Bryan

Bryan V said:
The Equinox is supposed to be shipping today but it has been strangely quite after the initial announcement..

Bryan

Quiet even.

I did get a tracking number from my dealer this afternoon. As suspected though they do not have the detectors yet. Just processing paperwork so they're ready to go

Beyonder said:

Bryan

Quiet even.

Nice catch Beyonder. Not “quite” sure what happened there. I’ll blame it on spell check. Ya that’s it.

I notice that Minelab is being secretive as usual. They don't say where the detectors are being shipped from and how they are being shipped. Are they still in Australia or are they at the distributors in the US. Minelab could learn a lot about to keep their customers properly informed.

George -- I don't think there's anything secretive about this. Their notice says "Equinox now shipping to customers." That doesn't mean shipping from Australia or Malaysia to distributors, it means they are beginning to be shipped to CUSTOMERS.

Steve

sgoss66 said:
George -- I don't think there's anything secretive about this. Their notice says "Equinox now shipping to customers." That doesn't mean shipping from Australia or Malaysia to distributors, it means they are beginning to be shipped to CUSTOMERS.

Steve

Yeah, but their facebook page says shipping to distributors and then to dealers. I called my dealer last night when the update hit the ML website but he said they havent gotten a date yeat and expect it to be next week to have them in hand. maybe up to 2 weeks for users to have them.

No problem. Heck, I've already found two deep silvers with just the manual !!!

No Tracking Number yet... maybe they meant.... March 1st ?

I think some are shipping out.....But......ya gotta read the fine print on the ML website....the one with the little asterisk at the bottom of the page. Looks like it might turn into the Equinox Lottery. Who is the lucky one to get one on the first shipment.............

From ML webpage:

*Initial availability will be limited in all regions due to the very high pre-release demand. Dealers will soon be notified regarding local allocations and shipments. Please contact your local dealer for specific availability information. We will be doing our best to get detectors to all customers across February to fulfil pre-orders as quickly as possible.

OregonGregg said:
*Initial availability will be limited in all regions due to the very high pre-release demand. Dealers will soon be notified regarding local allocations and shipments. Please contact your local dealer for specific availability information. We will be doing our best to get detectors to all customers across February to fulfil pre-orders as quickly as possible.

LOL, I can hear the response now.... "I'm sorry, I have no idea how many I will get or how long before the next shipment. I have XXX people on a waitlist so it might be a while before I have any in stock to sell"

First will be down unda I’d assume. By next wed thur we should see.......

[size=large]If the distributor allotment is small on the first shipment, distribution will be even among the dealers. It could be 1 per dealer or 10, depends !!
An Equinox shipment is in the "pipeline" though.. When an individual gets their Equinox will depend on supply and where they are on the dealers list that
is why I hope ML has a lot of them built. :minelab: :yikes: Richard[/size]

Bryan V said:

Bryan

My dealer said maybe two weeks, but said might not be getting his entire order. :-/

Steve I like a company that tells you exactly what is happening. I may or may not purchase one of the machines. It depends on what it can do that might outshine my Sovereign and Xcal. I spent 14 years in the retail business and Minelab does not keep its customer base properly informed. Call it secrecy (as i do) or what ever but they went four months keeping their customers in the dark as to what was happening. Now they say they are shipping But they fail to say where they are shipping from. By not saying where and when they are just causing more confusion among their customer base.

Now that they have the customers who have waited for up to five months hoping that they will get their machine this week. When they do not yet have enough machines manufactured to meet the demand and it appears that it will be some time in march before all the orders that they already have filled.

I think minelab makes some of the best machines on the market but not keeping your customers informed is a very poor way to make friends and influence people

Minelab has Failed miserably in that area.

Hello said:
Any clues in this picture where there shipping from? looks nice and sunny

Sunny? That pic is inside a warehouse.

I sure am hoping that is in the USA after they unloaded the pallets from the plane, or ship.