Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shooter DD4x6- How high is too high?

Mirlen said:
Below is a graph showing the 15 signal %'s of my 3 V3i coils, with and without boost. This 4x6 is a replacement I received (original I received with my Bonus Bucks was overloading at RXGain of 6 on the ground and in air). How does this compare to yours and others? Still feels high to me but I haven't done a lot of real-world testing with it yet, hope to get it out to a park or two soon.

I still find these losses accepablly high to accept. I just now tested my used 4x6 coil in air, and the max loss I got I hit with at 15 w/o gain on was 28%, and with TX boost, it gave 64% loss at Rx13 not anywhere near your elevated readings.

I think you got another bad coil in the replacement Dude. My second 4x6 will measure tightly against the baseline I did earlier as well. Surely, we will get me a few more posts about their personal test data.

I don't understant your graph for the 4x6 with boost. VX3 will overload at 60%, so it