Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short clip from a few weeks ago of ice ride.

George-CT

Just the guys up playing around on pond. Helmet cam mount. Glare off the ice makes it hard to do. Trying out new set of tire spikes. Geo
Ice ride.

great camera there. Makes me feel I am riding on his shoulder. Love it!!

more here with the guys on the quads and bunch of other bikes. I will edit them out for time and get them up here. This was before the snow started to stick. They rode this weekend also but I never made it there. Still moving horses to barns for people that lost their barns. Meeting tonight at the club, I will see what they have on for this weekend for a ride. Your right, its like sitting on his shoulders for the ride. Geo

they used long spikes in the tires for ice racing. They had to keep making a new track, sometimes twice a day because the corners would get a foot deep groove and the ice was only 14 inches thick:lol: not to mention that those grooves would grab the undercarriage of the bike when they got deep and highside riders dramatically! Not to mention that falling in front of the pack was deadly:look:

But the traction that those bikes get is incredible. Cool video George. :)