Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short Few Hour Hunt Landed 1 More Prize For The Box

Mike K (Ohio)

Got out for a few hours this morning. Watering hunting season is gonna wrap up shortly found another one for the box. Not pictured the clad and pull-tabs and foil.

Nice score Mike gold is always nice does it fit Ya?
Mark

Mike,

You are tearing it up with all this beautiful jewelry! Congratulations on adding to the collection!!

No its about 5 sizes to small :( But I did stop at a place a while ago that was by appointment only that makes custom jewelry and gonna see about taking this gold and getting something made for me :)

Mike K (Ohio) said:
No its about 5 sizes to small :( But I did stop at a place a while ago that was by appointment only that makes custom jewelry and gonna see about taking this gold and getting something made for me :)
Yeah I was going to do the same with a fat 11.5 grammer but I sold it instead

No I just looked at it again. I think it was just how the light was hitting it when I took the picture.

Yes it did, I was hitting a place close to home and it has been beaten to death and back was lucky to squeak that out today Rick and I struck out. I found 1 junk ear ring only because there was a pull tab in the same scoop.... Thanks Bro!!!

Thanks But all things will come to an end lol.. Fixing to start dirt fishing now, so lets hope I can carry this good luck forward lol....

Mike k