Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

short time hunts

yazoo

I have been getting in a few short hunts over the past couple weeks a hour here and there.These are my meager finds in my area.Will be great to get some good hunts in if the weather ever cools down.It doesn't look to be to soon though. Found 1947 -48 dog tags,a few wheats ,a buffalo,1892 or around that V nickle ,1954 play dime,Sterling ring and a small hand full of clad and little junk not posted.I am just glad to be sneakin in a little time. Yazoo

Not bad Yazoo. This week is going to be a killer with the heat in the 90's all week, heat index in the 100's. I just took the dog out and and could hardly catch my breath. :rant:

Thanks Larry,It was 98 here today record is 101 for tomorrow and we are to break it or tie it for the next few days. I know I sure am getting tired of staying in the house.Waiting on the cool weather, Yazoo

Nice Mike!

Nice finds Yazoo! Short hunts are all Ive been able to manage also,usually a couple hours in the morning,right before work.

Looks like a nice batch of finds. I agree the heat is horrible, but the skeeters are worse. I walked from my front door to the car this morning and got swarmed, it's the worst I've ever seen them in this part of the country.

yazoo WTG on the finds what program did you use??? Mickfin