Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Should I buy Coiltek 10" by 5" coil?

silvercoinboy

All,

just came off the 3 month wait for the 10"x 5" coil. I wanted to see what you all think of it? I have both of the other CoilTek coils already, and the Minelab 6" coil too.

You will like it ..I order another one for my 800 ..Been using it on the 600 ... 11" to big 6" to small

Never mind, its already out of stock again!!!

I absolutely love it. It stays on my 800 almost permanently. I’m digging here in the UK for Roman and Celtic plus medieval hammered coins and quite honestly my finds rate has actually improved over the stock coil. I’m travelling slower and covering pretty much same amount of ground on a swing. Being smaller it’s easier to get down lower in long grass or corn stubbles.

So I was standing in line at the post office because I had a couple package pick up notices. I was killing time and reading this thread.
Lo and behold one of the packages was my 10x 5 coil! Ordered and paid for October 5th!
Haven’t been using the Nox lately as I’ve been getting used to the Deus but I’ll have to fire it up now!

What kinda of any coil isn't insanely priced. Expensive hobby for sure. lol
Hear hear Marc...I think I spent many dollars over the price of the original machines on coils, rods, headphones, scoops, etc. just couldn't see myself putting wraps on my detectors tho. Expensive hobby, it is. :)
btw the Coiltek 10x5 is a bit of a demon on the goldfields. I couldn't believe the tiny stuff I was pulling out with my 800 at a decent depth. I just wish I had some goldfields near where I live so I could go out more. My wife and I would never be at home :)