Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Should I dare say " Cazador" ?

Well, as most of you read, I recently bought my version Cazador---an older Fisher ID Edge. It works for me very nicely.
I also managed to fund a AKA Berkut 5, along with a Teknetics Turbo. For a VLF machine, I am all set. So I am in no hurry to
grab a Cazador, if it comes out by Christmas time so be it. I'll look at it then.

In the meantime trying to get a local guy hooked on Tesoros, so he can dump his Ace 250 which he is not happy with.

reddirtfisher said:
:cool: I hesitate even asking about this but I am curious to find out how many of you guys on this forum are still patiently waiting on the Cazador?:unsure: How many are giving up and moving on? :nopity: I don't want to start a long string of bad comments.:rolleyes: Just please tell me why or why not you are waiting because it may help me make up my mind about this:stars: Thank you. RDF:cool::detecting::tesoro:

On the contrary I believe you knew full well what responses you would get from your post.

The fact that you used your cutesy smiley faces in strategic locations within your post, signifies that you already had identified the emotion and were baiting someone to respond.

Shame on you RDF...

I agree with you Reddirtfisher, I kept reading it to see the horrible things you said that I missed, lol! You asked a simple question, nothing inappropriate or negative. How dare you! lol!
Some days ya' gotta put on your big boy pants, or your feelings are gonna get hurt. Problem is, theres not very many real men left that wear em'. Calm down my hypersensitive friends. Ha! Ha!

The Bat said:
I agree with you Reddirtfisher, I kept reading it to see the horrible things you said that I missed, lol! You asked a simple question, nothing inappropriate or negative. How dare you! lol!
Some days ya' gotta put on your big boy pants, or your feelings are gonna get hurt. Problem is, theres not very many real men left that wear em'. Calm down my hypersensitive friends. Ha! Ha!

He really didn't say anything out of the way, the problem as I see it is a select few people keep bringing these post up asking about the "Cazador" and the first few was okay, but they all pretty much went bad because some posters took the opportunity to make them negative. So, thread after thread of the same thing happening, asking the same thing, with no resolve in sight! is getting old for the forum stuff to have to deal with.
So, in the end its proven that no matter how many of these threads popup its not going to put the "Cazador" on the market any sooner!

Mark

Heck I just got me a Sidewinder Umax and a original Bandido II non Umax version and don't see any need or want for another Tesoro even though I will check out what you guys have to say about the Cazador when they release them. But I'm content with what machines I have now and I'mnot losing any sleep over wanting another one.

I think that the contributors to this thread who actually addressed RDF's questions all made positive contributions.....RDF has said he found their comments helpful....successful result achieved, and no harm done. And at the risk of being criticized,:)

Cazador.......................poorly done so far. No info......no intro date.......no one cares about the Tesoro customer....what gives??? What's with the big "get a name contest " when the detector won't be out for another year!!! Oh well...............it better be good or I'm done with Tesoro.

it better be good or I'm done with Tesoro.
See, here is what the Forum "Staff" ( I got it right this time) has to watch out for, I mean, Tesoro Get Me A New Model Or I'm Done With You!
This comment isn't over the top, but ones like this draws more negative post towards Tesoro and Tesoro is a sponsor here, they pay to be here, its free for us. Almost everyone of these threads asking about the "Cazador" turns in this direction. Then someone from Tesoro staff will contact forum staff about the bad view being reflected in the Tesoro forum and the negative comments and if its let go, then it may go something like this, A Mock PM from Tesoro Staff,
Clean It Up Or Were Going To Pull Our Sponsorship!
Then the thread gets deleted, someone gets nasty about that, then someone gets band from the forum.

Insanity = doing the same thing and expecting different results.

I'm certain that because I want a NEW MODEL NOW! isn't going to cause anybody at Tesoro to jump to attention and run back to the workers and MAKE then come up with a new model for me tomorrow or they're all fired!
Its not going to happen, even if fifty of us joined forces and started hammering the company with negative comments about taking so long to get a new model out to the store shelves isn't going to make Tesoro management go back and start firing workers saying, there is fifty people on the forum that wants a bone! its just not going to happen.

Then what is most likely to happen is when Tesoro does get the "Cazador" out it won't be the type of detector or style of detector the fifty of us wanted! Or they'll put it out and drop a model that was our favorite and then we really will be pi**&&.

Mark

Well said Mark!
Any new machine from any company is a positive thing. We should help keep it that way.