Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

shoulder harness ctx

blazer351

I just received a shoulder strap thing that makes the ctx really light to use, company name detector pro.com/detectingpal, it's a lot easier to use then the minelab harness, it cost me $32 on amazon, I know there is anther on called easy swing from another company, anyway keep digging.

Deus2
Ctx3030
and numerous others

Same one I’ve used for about 5 years.

It works great.

Minelab Pro Swing 45 - bulky, uncomfortable, stiff, hard to transport. $230
detector pro. not expensive but not bad. - $30
Doc's Swingy thing harness. - very well made, comfortable, great bungie cord arrangement. Nice metal clips with two on front for your belt, and one on the back. A real harness and not the somewhat awkward one arm around neck arrangement on the detector pro harness. $51
My choice after using all three is Doc's Swingy thing.